If you want to enter the United Graduate School of Agricultural Sciences, it is necessary to inquire and consult beforehand with one of our professors in your field of study.
I Application Forms
1. Tropical and Subtropical Agriculture and Related Sciences program
All required documents should be sent by resistered mail and must arrrive
at the Dean's office by March 30, 2018.
Please note that this program is NOT provided with MEXT scholarship Priority Graduate Program.
2. General Admission (for privately-funded students)
Please click on the following link for application information.
《How to get the application booklet》
○Those who live in Japan
Please send a return envelope (24.0 × 33.2 cm, with the applicant’s name and address and a ¥250 stamp) to the address below :
Dean’s Office, The United Graduate School of Agricultural Sciences, Ehime University
3-5-7 Tarumi, Matsuyama, 790-8566, Japan
Phone: 81-89-946-9910（81 is the country code for Japan.）
[Directly from office]
Applicants can get the application booklet at the following office :
- The United Graduate School of Agricultural Sciences Team, Ehime University
- General Affairs Section, Faculty of Agriculture, Kagawa University
- Academic Affairs Department, Monobe General Affairs Division, Kochi University
○Those who live abroad
Please let us (email@example.com) know your name and address.